Our COVID-19 Procedures
We are open, safe, and looking forward to seeing you! We are offering in person visits, as well as virtual visits via our Telemedicine platform.
When you come into our office, here is what you can expect:
- Our team will be contacting you 24 hours prior to your appointment for a brief health screening.
- On the day of your appointment, we will be taking your temperature prior to entering our facility.
- All staff, patients and visitors are required to wear mask or cloth face covering to protect against COVID-19 transmission. If you do not have a mask, we are happy to provide you with one!
- To limit exposure, we ask that you come to your appointment alone unless it is medically necessary for someone to accompany you.
- A safe environment begins with hand hygiene. All our staff will wash or sanitize their hands prior to caring for you. We ask that all patients wash or sanitize their hands upon entering our facility. We provide the sanitizer and soap for you!
- We are requiring social distancing of 6 feet to be maintained whenever possible.
- Our staff performs regular sanitization throughout our facility, between patients and in common high touch areas. We use cleaning solutions that are certified to kill viruses.
If you need to pick up CPAP Supplies:
- Please call our office at 360-676-1696 and press extension 215 to request your supplies.
- We will have your supplies ready within 24 hours.
- When you come to pick them up, please just call us from our parking lot and we will safely bring them out to you!
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our office for further information.
We care about you, your health and safety. We are committed to serving our patients safely during this time and we look forward to seeing you!